Freezers are one of the most important devices in the home. Therefore, our help is vital. These devices should keep food fresh for a long time, inhibit the growth of bacteria, allow food to be stored, and protect your health. When they don’t work properly, the ice melts, putting food preservation risk and your health. In this case, the appliance has to work harder, which means it consumes more energy, which increases your energy costs. So, the next time you have a problem with your freezer, give us a call. Our freezer specialist will solve the problem in no time.
Our experts fix most all residential and some commercial freezers
Having a small university fridge freezer, an upper body fridge freezer or a large upright freezer requires care and maintenance. The principle of operation of a refrigerator with a freezer is easy to understand. Regardless of the customer’s type of freezer, the refrigeration system is almost the same. The freezer compressor pressurizes the refrigerant, which is usually Freon, and then transports it to the condenser.
Once inside the condenser, the refrigerant passes through the coils and undergoes a phase change from vapor to liquid as heat is removed. This is why the backs of refrigerators are usually warm. The colder refrigerant absorbs the heat and turns it into vapor as quickly as possible. It then returns to the compressor to continue working again. The parts that support the cooling process must be protected like everything else mechanical.
You can try to fix these problems yourself, but it’s much safer just to call a professional; they will find out if there is not enough Freon in the refrigerator’s freezer and so on.
Our technicians can help you repair domestic and industrial freezers as they are highly trained and updated with the latest technology. Our quick response is the result of a combination of efficient customer service, well-organized order processing, and a large stock of spare parts.
We have worked with the following brands:
Amana, GE, U-Line, Kenmore, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Sub Zero, Thermador, Viking, Bosch, Maytag, are just a few of the brands available.
Troubleshooting the most common freezer problems
All types of freezers, including upright freezers, chest freezers, drawer freezers, and fridge freezer combinations, are repaired by qualified Sam Appliances Repair technicians.
If you find any of the following, please contact us for freezer repair in Los Angeles:
Is the freezer plugged in, is the power switches turned on, but the freezer is not working? In this case, contact a Sam Appliance Repair specialist for help.
- The door seals are defective or broken, resulting in a loss of energy.
- The freezer door seal doesn’t work properly if you can get a dollar bill out of it when it’s closed!
- Is the freezer not cooling because the door is left open? Were the temperature controls accidentally changed? Are the door seals in good condition? A variety of factors can cause this. Our experts are great problem solvers.
- The temperature in the freezer is changing. If the temperature in the freezer fluctuates, food may spoil. Dust and debris and more significant difficulties can be the source of the problem, and we can help.
- Hypothermia in the freezer. If the freezer is overcooled, this can lead to unwanted icing. If you find frost in or on the pipes, contact your freezer repair as soon as possible.
- The freezer makes noise during operation. Start-up noises and clanging can indicate problems with the compressor or engine. Our experts are able to find the problem quickly!
Temperature to leak: Troubleshooting your freezer
Whether you have a regular freezer or freezer, troubleshooting these common problems is the same. Depending on what difficulties you’re having, you may need to try a few different approaches to get your device back up and running. Sam Appliance Repair is your freezer repair specialist, and we’d like to share some troubleshooting tips with you. Before you go out and buy a new freezer, consider the following freezer repair techniques:
- Look for anything that might be blocking the vents.
- Make sure the temperature is not too low; temperatures around 0 degrees Fahrenheit are ideal.
- Check if the freezer door is completely closed.
- Check for leaks at the check valve.
- By turning on the ice maker, you can check for electricity.
- Open the freezer door as little as possible.
- Keep the freezer 70-85% full.
- By carefully positioning the rear mechanical cover of the room, you can ensure optimal ventilation.
Why trust our freezer repair technicians?
We respond the same day to make any necessary repairs. Our freezer expert does this by bringing all the tools and replacement parts you may need during service. With your consent, we will replace any broken parts in your freezer. You are always informed about the repair process, and the price is agreed upon in advance.
For freezer maintenance, depend on our techs
We not only repair but also service your equipment. The problems associated with this will be solved if the maintenance of the freezer is carried out regularly. Our experts are thorough and well-informed. We check every aspect of the device, checking the cleanliness of the coils and the health of all components. We also check the freezer door seal and make sure it closes properly. With the help of our Los Angeles experts, your appliance will freeze properly.
Call us to take care of your appliance and any other unexpected issues. If you require freezer repair in Los Angeles, please get in touch with us today!